Quis quam viverra nibh sem. Nunc aliquam pulvinar faucibus consequat morbi proin aliquet euismod ullamcorper. Sit fringilla.
Helping Your Business Stay Connected
The Coronavirus COVID-19 pandemic has affected businesses and organizations around the world. As a global cloud networking provider, we are helping our clients respond by connecting people across organizations, around the world, and to every application in the cloud.
We are committed to prioritizing the health and safety of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve, while minimizing the impact of the pandemic on the operations of our clients.
During this crisis, enterprise networks are seeing a demand for unprecedented levels of virtual collaboration. Bandwidth is vital to preserving business continuity as they look to increase or shift network capacity to maintain business operations and ensure their network security is not compromised.
What we are doing
Our Business Continuity Plans
We support our clients’ services through a combination of skilled in-country field teams across our footprint and our global NOC locations. Our tried and tested business continuity plans enable us to be prepared for any potential impact to our network or operations in the following ways:
- Our Business Continuity and Corporate Security teams continually monitor the situation, particularly concerning compliance with evolving central government and local authority measures.
- We operate our global network from multiple operational centers worldwide, which have full resiliency and failover capability between locations.
- We have remote working capabilities for all critical function employees, including but not limited to, our Network Operations Center (NOC), Network Monitoring Center and Service Delivery, in all regions.
- We collaborate closely with our critical supply chain partners to manage and minimize any potential impact to the maintenance and delivery of client services.
Our Health and Safety Response
We have implemented measures to ensure the health and safety of our clients, partners, vendors and employees, which include:
- Health precautions and safety guidelines have been issued to all employees, including awareness of common symptoms, hygiene measures, practicing social distancing and avoiding interaction with those who are sick.
- We have established virtual work technologies for our employees in all locations to enable remote work.
- We are carefully managing shipments from our central warehouses which are in the Americas and Europe and taking precautions with all inbound and outbound goods at these locations.
- We continually review and enhance facility entrance guidelines and/or restrictions where relevant across our locations.
- Clients with a critical need to access a site will be required to certify that they do not have cold or flu-like symptoms.
- All field staff have increased levels of caution related to risk of transmission.
- Where travel is restricted by authorities, employees have been issued the appropriate level of documentation to complete their work.
How we are supporting you
- Logical capacity upgrades to increase connectivity or throughput to support changes in network traffic distribution.
- Ensuring secure access to corporate networks for more remote workers.
- Meeting increased demand for voice calling.
- Re-evaluating local access requirements to meet increased bandwidth demands.
Interested in learning more about GTT products & services? Please complete this short form to schedule a call with one of our sales consultants.
Thank you for your inputs. One of our sales executive will get in touch with you.