Location: McLean, VA
Job Type: Full Time
Job Description: Sales
GTT provides multinationals with a better way to reach the cloud through its suite of cloud networking services, including wide area networking, Internet, managed services and voice services. The company’s Tier 1 IP network, ranked in the top five worldwide, connects clients to any location in the world and any application in the cloud. GTT delivers an outstanding client experience by living its core values of simplicity, speed and agility. For more information on how GTT is redefining global communications, please visit www.gtt.net
Manage GTT’s sales efforts to federal DoD and/or civilian agencies leveraging GTT’s extensive network, strong government past performance and existing government contract; through both direct opportunities and sell through partners including satellite operators and systems integrators.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify short and intermediate term opportunities to sell GTT’s full suite of IP-based transport and managed services
- Increase visibility of GTT within the federal segment through attendance at trade shows, conferences and other marketing opportunities
- Develop partnerships with prime contractors on key federal programs/contracts to position GTT as preferred solution provider
- Identify and pursue strategic IDIQ and single award contract opportunities
- Generate proposal responses as required in support of opportunities
- Develop and execute marketing plans for account penetration at target agencies
- Position GTT for a leadership position in the technology evolution towards cloud connectivity solutions in the federal sector
The ideal candidate will have the following experience and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Five plus years of successful sales experience in the federal sector
- Familiarity with telecommunications decision makers at key federal agencies
- Proven ability to identify, plan and execute successful sales strategies
- Experienced at independently developing and pricing winning solutions
GTT retains the right to change this job description any time.
GTT provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, GTT complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
GTT expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of GTT’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.