Service Delivery Manager
Location: McLean, VA
Job Type: Full Time
This position will be responsible for managing the implementation, delivery and activation of secure network connectivity to any location in the world via GTT cloud networking services to multinational enterprises, carriers and government clients.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Drive the rapid installation of cloud networking services for new and existing customers
• Tightly manage install dates to committed customer dates
• Manage multiple external and internal resources to meet critical milestones
• Manage customer expectations by communicating on a regular basis with all order delivery updates
• Communicate with multiple vendors to provision and activate services
• Escalate, track and resolve provisioning issues quickly
• Provide hands-on support for escalations and issue resolution
• Candidate must be highly organized, proactive and able to function in a fast moving environment
• 5-7 years telecom experience required
• Ability to multi-task and adapt in a fast-paced setting
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Experience in Ethernet, IP, TDM and routers required
• Strong background in provisioning and activation of Transport/Telecom services and Data Communications
• Departmental management experience a plus
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Working knowledge of MS Office software suite
Education and/or Experience:
Bachelor’s Degree (B.A.) or high school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred
GTT retains the right to change this job description any time.
GTT provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, GTT complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
GTT expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of GTT’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.