GTT to Present at Spring 2018 Investor Conferences
MCLEAN, Va., May 21, 2018 — GTT Communications, Inc. (NYSE: GTT), the leading global cloud networking provider to multinational clients, will attend and present at the following upcoming conferences:
- On May 22, GTT will meet with investors at the RBC 2018 Global Datacenter and Connectivity Conference in Falls Church, Virginia.
- On May 30, GTT will meet with investors at the 15th Annual Craig-Hallum Institutional Investor Conference in Minneapolis.
- On May 31, GTT will attend Cowen and Company’s 46th Annual Technology, Media & Telecom Conference in New York. Management will present at 9:05 a.m. ET and will meet with investors that day.
- On June 5, GTT will meet with investors at Raymond James’ Boston Spring Investors Conference.
- On June 12, GTT will attend William Blair’s 38th Annual Growth Stock Conference in Chicago. Management will present at 8:50 a.m. CT and will meet with investors that day.
Webcasts of presentation sessions and a copy of GTT’s latest investor presentation will be available on the company’s website.
GTT is redefining global communications to serve a cloud-based future, connecting people across organizations, around the world and to every application in the cloud. Our clients benefit from an outstanding service experience built on our core values of simplicity, speed and agility. A Fortune Future 50 company, GTT owns and operates a global Tier 1 internet network and provides a comprehensive suite of cloud networking services to any location in the world. For more information on GTT, please visit www.gtt.net.
GTT Media Inquiries:
Marion Janic, RooneyPartners
Bob Cavosi, RooneyPartners
GTT Investor Relations:
Jody Burfening/Carolyn Capaccio, LHA