Approach to Human Rights
GTT is committed to honest and ethical conduct and believes in treating all individuals with dignity and respect. Our expectations for conduct are in line with the Universal Declaration of Human rights and supported by our values and Code of Business Conduct and Ethics.
At GTT, we:
- Prioritize the health and safety of our employees, customers and the communities
- Provide a work environment that is free of unlawful discrimination or harassment of any kind and ensure equal opportunity in all aspects of employment
- Have a zero-tolerance approach to modern slavery in all forms and continue to build on our practices to combat slavery and human trafficking
- Do not accept child labor and support international labor standards for the protection of children’s rights
- Offer competitive compensation and provide our employees with training and development opportunities to encourage personal and professional advancement
- Recognize the rights to collective agreements and works councils
- Respect and obey applicable human rights laws, rules and regulations
- Include contractual obligations requiring suppliers to comply with applicable human rights laws, rules and regulations, including those related to modern slavery and human trafficking
All GTT employees receive annual training on various compliance topics and are encouraged to report observed illegal or unethical behavior. The company operates a confidential whistleblower hotline to facilitate disclosure of unlawful or unethical behavior, including human rights violations, in a confidential environment free from fear of retaliation. The whistleblower hotline is monitored by the Audit Committee and Human Resources Department and can be accessed at http://www.gtt.ethicspoint.com/.
For more information, please see:
GTT Code of Business Conduct and Ethics
GTT Modern Slavery Statement