Quis quam viverra nibh sem. Nunc aliquam pulvinar faucibus consequat morbi proin aliquet euismod ullamcorper. Sit fringilla.
Objective & Scope
At GTT, we exist to create better networks, better experiences, and better tomorrows. As a global provider with a customer-first orientation, we recognize our role in creating better tomorrows is driven by not only what we do, but also how we do business, which is evident in our approach to strong environmental, social and governance (ESG) practices across our organization. The objective of the Environmental Policy is to set our commitment to managing those aspects of our business that can affect the environment as well as defining the measures to review our performance. The scope applies to GTT operations globally and includes all employees, sub-contractors, and suppliers.
GTT is committed to protecting the environment and seeks to manage the environmental impact of our products, services and operations and continually improve our environmental performance and operating methods for the benefit of all stakeholders, including our customers, employees and communities. Our aim is to understand our global environmental footprint and effectively integrate climate change and natural resource considerations into our overall business strategy.
With respect to the environment, we endeavor to:
- Respect and obey applicable environmental laws, rules and regulations
- Maintain standardized data collection methods and key performance indicators to monitor our environmental impact
- Take action to reduce the carbon footprint of our business operations to achieve global climate goals
- Improve the efficient use of water and other resources to preserve biodiversity
- Manage our business operations to prevent pollution, including harmful airborne particulates
- Implement waste minimization programs to reduce, reuse and recycle our office materials
- Encourage our business partners to satisfy environmental compliance requirements
- Engage with our suppliers to collectively reduce our environmental footprint
- Promote environmental awareness and responsibility among our employees, and ensure that they act in accordance with the environmental policy in the course of their duties
- Continuously improve our environmental performance by establishing practical objectives and targets and develop and maintain environmental best practices guided by recognized international standards and industry best practices
- Enhance our reporting and transparency with respect to our environmental activities
We will regularly evaluate our environmental programs, objectives and targets and will seek to align our approaches with changes in the business as well as the expectations of our valued stakeholders.
Roles & Responsibilities
The Environmental Policy is under ownership of the ESG Program Lead, reporting to Legal. The communications of changes, revisions and modification will be coordinated by the ESG Program Lead and approved by the General Counsel and ESG Steering Committee.
Any employee found to have violated this process may be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment. GTT will investigate incidents involving such violations and may involve and will cooperate with law enforcement if a criminal violation is suspected.
Breaches of this or any other corporate policy should be reported to Human Resources or Legal or contact the GTT Helpline at www.safecall.co.uk/report.
Exceptions & Approval
Any exceptions to this policy must be registered, approved by General Counsel and ESG Steering Committee and regularly reviewed.
Issued: February 2023
Additional GTT Environmental, Social & Governance (ESG) Policies:
OUR GARTNER RATING
Talk to an Expert
Interested in learning more about GTT products & services? Please complete this short form to schedule a call with one of our sales consultants.
Thank you for your information. One of our sales consultants will be in touch with you.