Accessibility statement for GTT.net
We want everyone who visits the GTT website to feel welcome and find the experience rewarding.
What are we doing?
To help us make the GTT website a positive place for everyone, we’ve been using the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1. These guidelines explain how to make web content more accessible for people with disabilities, and user-friendly for everyone.
The guidelines have three levels of accessibility (A, AA, and AAA). We’ve chosen Level AA as the target for the GTT website.
How are we doing?
We’re working hard to achieve our goal of Level AA accessibility, but we realize there are some areas that still need improving. The following information explains what we’re doing to make that happen:
Areas of Improvement Noted by GTT:
- 1.3.1 Specify headings for every PDF
- 1.3.1 Tag all PDFs
- 2.4.2 Ensure PDFs have a title
- We are making an effort to recreate our PDF assets in a more accessible format. We appreciate your patience.
- 1.3.5 Identify the purpose of fields programmatically
- The embedded forms from Marketo are not compliant, but we have reached out to their support and raised the issue to be included in a future product release.
Let us know what you think
If you enjoyed using the GTT website, or if you had trouble with any part of it, please get in touch through below form: