The rise of zero trust network access (ZTNA) is a result of cloud transformation and the shift to remote work. We now live in a world where work is no longer a place we go to. Instead, it’s something we do.
Work is not where we go, it’s what we do. To protect the network edge, all network access points, applications and data requires a paradigm shift to ZTNA 2.0. The five tenets of Zero Trust Network Access (ZTNA) are:
- The most stringent enforcement of the principle of least privilege
- Continuous trust verification
- Continuous security inspection
- Consistent protection of data moving in and out of and across applications
- Protection of all applications themselves, across the entire organizations