Our Approach to ESG
At GTT, we exist to create better networks, better experiences and better tomorrows. As a global provider with a customer-first orientation, we recognize our role in creating better tomorrows is driven by not only what we do, but also how we do business, which is evident in our approach to strong environmental, social and governance (ESG) practices across our organization.
Download our full ESG Report
With respect to our ESG activities, we:
- Commit to protecting the environment and reducing our carbon footprint where possible
- Provide a safe and healthy work environment and embrace diversity, inclusion and belonging at all levels
- Reward, engage, support and nurture our employees to unlock their full potential
- Serve as a strategic partner, listen to needs and foster long-term relationships with our customers
- Drive operational excellence and continually improve the quality of our performance, products and services
- Contribute positively to our global communities with secure connectivity and technologies, and support causes through regional and global contributions
- Respect and obey international, country and local laws, rules and regulations applicable to our business and operations
- Maintain the highest standard of ethical principles both within our organization and supply chain
Our ESG journey does not end here. We have a robust roadmap of initiatives that are underway to improve our performance and transparency with an emphasis on our people, processes and technology. As part of this, we are working to enhance our data collection methods, evaluate key performance indicators and assess activities that can create positive longer-term impact for our many stakeholders.
Environmental Policy Statement
Approach to Human Rights
Expectations for Business Partners